If you need a foam insulation company in West Palm Beach, Florida or a surrounding area, Installed Building Products of West Palm can help. We work with builders and contractors to install rigid foam, or rigid board, insulation in new homes and commercial buildings.
Contact us for a FREE QUOTE if you’re ready to begin your insulation project, or keep reading to learn more about rigid foam board!
Rigid Board Insulation Installation in the West Palm Beach Area
Spray foam insulation is one of the most widely installed materials, but rigid foam is also available. Like it sounds, rigid board insulation is available as a foam panel that can be cut. The sizes most often used are 2 x 8 feet and 4 x 8 feet, but the panels vary in thickness and width.
Rigid foam insulation is mainly used for new construction projects, and in our experience, it is a great solution for insulating homes and buildings and maximizing energy efficiency.
There are three types of rigid foam board:
- Polyisocyanurate (polyiso): polyisocyanurate rigid board insulation typically comes with reflective foil facing on both sides. This makes it ideal for the attic, as the foil helps your home reflect, rather than absorb the sun’s energy.
- Extruded polystyrene (XPS): extruded polystyrene rigid board panels have smooth, plastic surfaces and are extremely durable.
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS): EPS rigid board insulation can be used for both new construction projects and re-insulating.
Rigid foam insulation can help:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year round
- Reduce noises from outside and also from inside your home or building between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your air conditioner and furnace
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Foam Insulation Installers Serving West Palm Beach, FL
If you’re in Palm Beach, St. Lucie or Martin County, our team has you covered! We have experience installing rigid foam board in both homes and commercial buildings being constructed, and our professionals use quality rigid foam insulation from leading manufacturers.
Being a part of the Installed Building Products family of companies, IBP of West Palm offers knowledge, experience and resources that few Florida companies can match.
Call our team or contact us online!