Proper insulation can play a significant role in the comfort, health, and well-being of nursing home patients. To make sure your facility is providing the best care possible for its clients, turn to our team at Installed Building Products of West Palm. We can help to keep your building comfortable and healthy with our full line of top-quality insulation products and services. We serve businesses throughout West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Martin County and the surrounding areas.
Insulation Considerations for Nursing Homes
Insulation for medical buildings and nursing homes needs to provide adequate temperature control while limiting the amount of harmful VOCs, fibers, dust and other air contaminants. It should also be cost-effective for the facility, while helping to reduce energy costs.
Nursing Home Insulation Options
Some of the best insulation solutions for nursing homes and medical facilities include:
- Fiberglass insulation – Economical and effective, fiberglass batts or blown-in insulation offer almost no air quality concerns when installed correctly.
- Spray foam – Offering excellent air sealing and insulation performance, spray foam is more costly but can provide significant long-term energy savings.
- Rigid foam – When you need rigid, easy-to-install insulation for interior and exterior surfaces, consider rigid foam insulation.
- Rockwool – With resistance to moisture, mold, pests and fire, rockwool is an ideal choice for all types of medical facilitates.
To learn more about our commercial insulation products for the West Palm Beach area, contact us today!
Our Nursing Home Insulation Services in West Palm Beach
As a leading provider of commercial insulation services in Martin and Palm Beach counties, IBP of West Palm has the experience to provide a cost-effective, high-quality insulation solution for your nursing home or medical building. Our services for nursing homes include:
- Insulation installation – We install all types of commercial insulation, including fiberglass, foam, rockwool and more.
- New construction services – Whether you are adding a wing or building an entirely new nursing home, our team can help with new construction insulation services.
- Retrofit services – Have a building that is under-insulated? IBP of West Palm can help you upgrade your insulation to today’s modern standards.
Contact us today to request a quote for nursing home insulation in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Port St. Lucie or Indian River.
Common Questions About Nursing Home Insulation
Which insulation offers the best performance?
Spray foam offers the best R-value per inch, as well as excellent air sealing to improve indoor air quality. Fiberglass is the most cost-effective choice.
Does spray foam produce VOCs?
For a short while after installation, some foam products off-gas until they are fully cured. A proper installation ensures that the product is installed and cures properly with minimal VOCs or odors.
How does insulation help save energy?
Insulation slows the loss of heat in the winter and heat gain in the summer. This reduces the workload on your HVAC system, decreasing your energy costs and utility bills.
Why Choose IBP of West Palm for Nursing Home Insulation?
At IBP of West Palm, we have the experience required to design and install an insulation solution that offers the best comfort and performance for your nursing home. We are committed to the health and comfort of your clients, and we will work diligently to ensure your insulation provides the best performance possible.